Join us in 2015
as we celebrate
Camp Playland’s 20th season!
Camp Playland #1 for Summer Fun
Catch the Spirit!!
[tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Program Description”][/tab]
[tab title=”Program Details”]
Ages: Entering Grades Pre-K – 6
Grouping: Boys and girls grouped separately
Hours: Monday-Friday from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Door-to-door transportation provided
Staff to Camper Ratio: 1:5
Campers receive Playland T-shirts and other summer giveaways.
Afternoon snack; catered lunches twice weekly; beverages provided at lunch daily
Weekly Special Events
[tab title=”Dates and Registration”]
2013 Session Dates:
* an additional tennis fee will be added for “Upper Campers” (entering 3rd grade and up) – $30 per week per camperFull Session- Monday June 24th-Friday August 16th
Rates and Application: 2013 Camp Application
[tab title=”Additional Forms”]
Prior to the start of Camp, you need to provide a current health form for your child.
Health forms can be mailed to:
P. O. Box 235
Redding, CT 06896.
Authorization for Administration of Medication
If your child needs medication during the camp day, please:
1. Download the Authorization for Administration of Medication Form that will authorize the camp nurse to administer medication to your child.
2. Have your doctor complete and sign the top portion of the authorization form.
3. A parent/guardian must complete and sign the bottom portion of the form.
3. Bring the authorization form and medication (in an original prescription bottle) to the camp nurse.